The company was formed in 2007 by Kenneth and Pauline Park, two travel and tourism lecturers and everything we’ve created has been done with the Further Education Sector in mind.
Since then, we’ve helped dozens of colleges across the UK enhance their existing provision by developing course enhancements that…
- Give students hands-on experience of travel reservation and other important computer systems e.g airport check-in and hotel management systems
- Give students access to really useful but difficult to find “behind the scenes information” such as the psychometric tests used by airlines during recruitment
- Provide really realistic workplace simulations that can be difficult to recreate at college
- Involve NO prep, NO marking and NO admin
- Can be used in class with the lecturer or as a stand -alone resource in, for example, your library
- Are unbelievably simple- to -use with no complex software to install